Wednesday, September 14, 2011

EDGE

I found out that my colleagues are very approachable and work well in a group. They all seem willing to help and work hard to get a job done. They are also good athletes. I found out that I am still a pretty good climber, like I was when I was a kid. I found that I work well with the people in my class and I get along with them all. I thought the facilitators did a great job explaining and providing feedback for our activities. They also provided very good visualizations of the tasks. The ending part with the pictures was a creative and funny way to review the days activities.  I feel as if the facilitators gave too much time to complete tasks. I think some pressure would really test the teamwork aspect of the activities. If there were time restraints we would have gotten to do more activities. I think the facilitators did an excellent job though.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, thanks for sharing the specifics of what you mean by the facilitators doing a "great job explaining". Knowing that they helped you visualize the tasks could be important to you in your future role as educator. Think, too, about what they did that helped you visualize - could you incorporate that in your presentations and lessons?

    ReplyDelete